Read on to learn more about new features, enhancements, and changes included in the latest ServiceMonster release.
Date of release: November 12, 2018
For information on previous releases, please visit the release notes archive.
New to ServiceMonster? Try it now!
- (4131) Manage Credit Card. You can now manage the credit card we have on file in SM6.
- (4132) Importing Products and Services. You can now import lists of products and services via a CSV file, in the same way as importing accounts.
- (4168) Data Tags. [SITE_CONTACT] and [SITE_PHONE] now available to use as data tags.
- (2335) Refer-A-Friend. Added a “refer-a-friend” program to SM6.
- (2374) Fixed an issue where SMS pre-notifications for job reminders are no longer busted with zero hours.
- (2427) Marketing dashboard YTD results are no longer omitting the highest result.
- (3216) Fixed an issue where the “suggested times” field for routes with longer names would look messy.
- (4167) You can now click on the FMS cards sent/FMS jobs tiles in the FMS section and view the grid list without error.
- (4217) Fixed an issue with the account lookup search display while making new payments, so you are able to filter columns.
- (4218) On the FMS Approval Wizard, marking “remove” on a customer no longer marks that customer as ‘Do Not Contact’.
- (4219) Fixed a visual bug on the FMS homepage where phantom stars were showing.
- (4229) Fixed an issue where a “default address” label is no longer displayed when pulling up an existing order that is using a secondary address.
- (4252) Fixed an issue where users who were logging in multiple times in a row were experiencing errors.
- (4259) Fixed an issue in the recent activity drop-down so buttons are no longer on the wrong side of the drop-down and fit inside the drop-down.
- (4267) Phone 3 column has been added to Export Campaigns.