Create recurring jobs for work that you do on a regular basis. Use contracts for the recurring billing component of these jobs.
Creating a Recurring Job
- Navigate to Scheduling.
- Click Recurring Jobs. Select + New Recurring Job.
- Name the recurrence. This is what the recurring job is, not who it is for. For example, monthly cleaning.
- Click the magnifying glass in the Account field to select the appropriate account for this recurrence.
- Choose a start time. Adjust the duration, if needed.
- Change the route and assign the proper tech(s).
- Either select or create a new contract.
Click Contract to create a new one.
- Select how many reminders you’d like to have generate on the schedule.
- Change the start date to the week of the first job. Uncheck the Run Forever and enter in an end date if the job isn’t recurring indefinitely.
- Edit the frequency of the recurrence.
- Update your line items and pricing information – your order details.
- Enter in order and/or job notes.
Reminder – order notes print out on the order form for the customer to see; job notes are internal and are viewable on the job screen.
- Click Save.
Want to create a recurrence out of an existing order? Open up the order and click Recurring Job in the top toolbar. Use the instructions above as a guide for what to edit.