How do I integrate Quickbooks Online with ServiceMonster?
In order for the online integration to work with QuickBooks Online and ServiceMonster, you must enable taxes before the first transfer to avoid tax errors. To learn how to do this, click here: “How Do I Enable Sales Tax Within QuickBooks Online?”. If you’ve already done so, please continue with the following steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online as an Admin user.
- In a separate Tab or Window, Login to ServiceMonster.
- Go to Orders tab, along the left side Navigator click on QuickBooks Export
- In the QuickBooks Export Method Selection choose QuickBooks Online
**If you aren’t seeing these options you may need to click on the Settings Tab and choose QuickBooks Online; press Save.
- From the Dashboard tab, under the “Get connected to QuickBooks” section, choose your Region and Press the Connect Button.
- A pop up will appear and you will be prompted to log into your QuickBooks Online account. Note: You may be required to do additional verification with QuickBooks.
- The next pop up will appear to Authorize Intuit to share data with ServiceMonster. Select Authorize.
After selecting Authorize, you will be returned to the Dashboard. You have completed the setup process.
You can now transfer your invoices and payments to QuickBooks Online. To find out how, click here: How to Transfer to QuickBooks Online.