Creating and Using Webforms
WHERE DO I FIND WEBFORMS IN SERVICEMONSTER 6?
1. Go to MARKETPLACE (Navigator) > SERVICEMONSTER WEB FORMS**
**This application is FREE.
- Select the CONFIGURATION subtab at the top to view webform details and access code
- Basic Webform = allows potential customer to send you what they want done, what time they would like it done, and their personal information
- Basic With Lead Source = basically the same thing as Basic, just with an added drop down menu for the potential customer to list how they heard about you
- Scheduling With Lead Source = provides customer info, lead source, and a calendar to view availability and schedule a job from there
- Please see the training video to view a demo of each webform
HOW DO I SET UP WEBFORMS ON MY BUSINESS’ WEBSITE?
2. Notice the code listed under each webform subtab. Copy the code and paste it into your website and voila!
WHERE DO I VIEW THE POTENTIAL CUSTOMER INFORMATION IN SERVICEMONSTER 6 THAT WAS SUBMITTED WITH A WEBFORM FROM MY WEBSITE?
3. Go to LEADS (Navigator) > LEADS > ALL LEADS (drop down menu)
- You will see all potential customer information submitted via webform here
- Click on whatever one you want to decline, accept with opportunity, or simply accept the lead
REVEALING YOUR LEAD SOURCES IN YOUR WEBFORMS
You’ve done it! You have got your webforms all set up and you’re ready for those inquiries to come rolling in. But then you notice something, you have no idea where your leads are coming from. You look at the “How did you hear about us?” dropdown, and you notice there are no options to select. “Why are me lead sources not displaying?” you ask. Allow me to reveal your sources. Ahem.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your lead sources show up in the “How did you hear about us?” dropdown.
Step 1. Select the Marketing Tab
Step 2: Select Campaigns
Step 3: Select Active Campaigns
Step 4: Type Lead Source in Search Bar (or type desired lead source or campaign)
Step 5: Select Desired Lead Source by clicking on the campaign name
Step 6: Checkmark the Public Box
Step 7: Select Save
And you’re golden. The appropriate lead source will now show up in the “How did you hear about us dropdown”. You have revealed your sources. Ahem.
Just a side note, remember you can mark any marketing campaign as public, not just lead sources.