GETTING TO SERVICEMONSTER 6 VIA THE HELP SITE:
SAVING SERVICEMONSTER 6 LINK ON YOUR DESKTOP:
SAVING SERVICEMONSTER 6 LINK TO FAVORITES IN GOOGLE CHROME:
I. ServiceMonster 6 Title Bar includes the following….
II. The Navigator (located on the left hand side of your home screen)
II. The Light Blue Bar with the Arrow next to the Navigator is another sidecar available in any of the Navigator tabs
Two drop-down menus at the top of the Dashboards deck (homepage):
Current Month (Left Drop-Down) are the BIG green or red numbers (center of each tile).
The [+number] is TODAY’s total.
The number and percentage below is the comparison (Ex: +4 = 4 more Active Accounts than previous month!)
Definitions of each Dashboard tile:
What IS the newsfeed? What does it include?
Start off in Accounts > Account List
Make sure your logged into your ServiceMonster 6 account.
Create a CSV file (a basic Excel file) of ALL your current and/or prospect customer data.
Return to your ServiceMonster 6 account, Settings > Import Accounts.
Go to Accounts (Navigator) > Accounts List to view imported information.
TO IMPORT YOUR DATA INTO SERVICEMONSTER 6:
E-MAIL or CALL our Support Team. We will discuss the best way to get your business’ data to us and into your ServiceMonster 6!
1. E-mail: email@example.com
2. Phone: 888-901-3300
Once you’ve imported your data…
UPLOADING YOUR BUSINESS LOGO INTO SERVICEMONSTER 6:
Click on SETTINGS (Navigator, left hand side).
4. Click on COMPANY INFO.
5. Click on the Blank “Logo Not Set” Box (upper left corner).
6. Input your business information.
7. Other company settings.
MOST IMPORTANT: set the correct TIME ZONE, (please see the “SETTING UP TAXES” training video for more info), check REQUIRE LEAD SOURCE and REQUIRE E-MAIL
8. Once everything is done, click SAVE (upper left corner).
ADDING NEW EMPLOYEES:
9. Go back to SETTINGS (Navigator) > EMPLOYEES > NEW EMPLOYEE (top left).
10. Be sure to SAVE at the end (top left).
1. Click SETTINGS (Navigator, left hand side).
2. Click NEW USER (top left).
3. Assign a SECURITY ROLE to the employee.
MORE ABOUT SECURITY ROLES:
The administrator and manager security roles have access to ServiceMonster 6*:
Technician Security Roles (access via Mobile 2 or the Android/iOS app) Tech – View ONLY Assigned Accounts, Orders, and Schedule Items. Edit Assigned Only. SuperTech – View ALL Accounts, Orders, and Scheduled Items. Edit Assigned Only. Download the ServiceMonster Mobile App: For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.principalfocus.smm For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/servicemonster-mobile/id986935076
TO EDIT PRODUCTS & SERVICES THAT ARE ALREADY IMPORTED:
1. Go to SETTINGS (Navigator) > PRODUCTS or SERVICES
TO ADD NEW PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
2. Go to SETTINGS (Navigator) > PRODUCTS or SERVICES
> NEW SERVICE
LINE ITEM DEFAULT
Click SAVE or SAVE AND NEW
CREATING NEW PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN AN ORDER:
3. Go to ORDERS > ALL ORDERS > NEW ORDER (bypass Quick Add in ORDER tab by clicking DONE)
1. When you first signed up for ServiceMonster 6, your old tax information might have been imported. (Go to SETTINGS (Navigator) > TAX RATES > to view list of previously imported tax information and to edit)
2. If you edit a tax rate in ServiceMonster 6, it won’t effect your tax histories elsewhere.
3. Know your area’s tax laws.
ADDING NEW TAX RATES IN SERVICEMONSTER 6:
4. Go to SETTINGS (Navigator) > TAX RATES
APPLYING TAX RATES IN SERVICEMONSTER 6:
5. Click on SETTINGS > COMPANY INFO
ASSIGNING TAX RATES TO SPECIFIC ACCOUNTS AND ORDERS:
6. Go to ACCOUNTS or ORDERS (Navigator) > ALL ORDERS or ACCOUNT LIST
1. Go to SCHEDULING (Navigator) > SCHEDULE
EXPLAINING THE COLOR WHEEL:
1. The center, white spot is like your dispatch location.
2. The colors represent directions on a map (green = north, yellow = east, red = south, blue = west).
3. To alter what colors represent what directions, select the color drop-down menu.
4. You also have the option to change the appearance of the color wheel by clicking on the other drop down menu (4 = most basic, Gradient = most detailed)
WHAT ARE ROUTES?
ADDING AND EDITING ROUTES:
1. Go to SETTINGS (Navigator) > ROUTES.
CHANGING ROUTE APPEARANCES IN SCHEDULING:
2. Go to SCHEDULING (Navigator) > SCHEDULE.
Example 1: Blocking off time for a weekly meeting.
Example 2: Blocking off time for a week-long vacation.