1. Access the ORDER that needs completion.
2. Convert the order into an INVOICE.
3. What’s next?
APPLYING A PAYMENT WITH THE SEARCH BAR:
1. Search an ACCOUNT NAME or ORDER NUMBER in the search bar.
APPLYING A PAYMENT IN THE ORDERS TAB (NAVIGATOR):
2. Go to ORDERS > ALL ORDERS > Select or search the desired order number.
APPLYING A PAYMENT THROUGH THE HOME DASHBOARD (INVOICES WITH BALANCE DUE):
3. Click on INVOICES WITH BALANCE DUE > click on desired invoice.
APPLYING A PAYMENT IN PAYMENTS (UNDER ORDERS IN NAVIGATOR):
4. Select PAYMENTS > NEW PAYMENT (top left).
THE NEW PAYMENTS POP-UP:
5. To apply a payment….
APPLYING A SPLIT PAYMENT:
6. Simply check more than one order in the “Apply to” section.
APPLYING A PAYMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD:
7. In ServiceMonster 6, you have to be signed up with Authorize.net.
WHAT DOES QUICK PAY MEAN?
8. Utilize this if customer is paying IN CASH AND IN FULL only!
APPLYING A PAYMENT IN SCHEDULING:
9. Go to SCHEDULING > SCHEDULE.
1. Locate the desired ORDER to which you want to ADD or EDIT at time log.
TIME LOG REPORTS IN SERVICEMONSTER 6:
2. Go to REPORTS (Navigator) > MISCELLANEOUS.